Temperature for allergies
The increased temperature for allergies, doctors cause a mixed response, as this is a rare occurrence for this disease and usually does not occur. Most often when the allergy occurs, the temperature rises in if there is any concomitant inflammatory process, and the inflammation can be triggered directly by the allergy itself.
So many people ask themselves: is there a temperature for allergies? So, there is, although rarely enough. Below we will consider what can be caused by an increase in the temperature of tala during the period of penetration of allergens into the body.
In the case of fever in case of allergies, it is often confused with a virus infection that has become attached to the body, or with a common cold, since the allergens themselves do not usually provoke an inflammatory process in the same throat.
The temperature for allergies in children and in adults can be caused by the following allergic processes:
• Allergies to medicines . Usually this kind of allergic reaction is manifested by inflammation of the mucous body, severe itching, a sharp increase in temperature to significant levels and a sufficiently strong intoxication
• Food allergy . Its manifestations are very diverse, from lowering arterial pressure and extensive rash, to lymphocytosis, "acute abdomen" and severe heat
• Allergy to protein . The allergic reaction of an organism to a foreign protein, plasma substance and various sera can be very diverse. The increase in temperature to large values suggests a so-called "serum sickness", already at the first stage of which there may be a jump in indices up to 38 ℃. The last of the four stages of this disease often results in anaphylactic shock and death
• Allergy to animal hair and pollen of plants can only occasionally be accompanied by a slight increase in temperature. Also, these allergic reactions are usually manifested by inflammation of the eyes and a concomitant runny nose
• After biting some insects, poison that gets into the body usually provokes the development of the inflammatory process. In the place of the lesion appears reddened swelling and raises both the local, and sometimes the overall body temperature. In severe cases, there may be a significant increase in blood pressure and the development of pulmonary edema
Temperature for allergies - what are the actions?
Most doctors knock down the temperature, which does not reach a value of 38 ℃, is not recommended, but this only applies when its increase is not caused by an allergic reaction, but by some internal disease. If the temperature is provoked by an allergy, then, without delay, it is necessary to seek medical advice from a medical institution, since the temperature can be caused by an infection or a virus.
If the temperature for allergies has risen to insignificant levels, such conventional antiallergic drugs as Claritin, Suprastin, etc. can also be corrected. In addition, corticosteroids are often used to relieve inflammation in the body, which are shown to be taken even after the symptoms of allergy have decreased. However, you should be aware that these drugs have side effects such as increased blood pressure and weight gain.
If the rise in temperature for allergies is caused by taking medications, then taking any medications, even if it is to lower the temperature, can only aggravate the situation. Also, it is necessary to completely eliminate the body grinding (after steaming) by various warming tinctures, since such procedures are able to help a cold well, but in case of an allergic reaction they will be very harmful.
The most safe and therefore recommended way to reduce the temperature is an abundant frequent drink (warm milk with honey, tea with herbs, milk, honey, raspberries, lemon, etc.). However, if the rise in temperature is caused by food allergy, drinking should also be treated with extreme caution, since the allergen can be one of the foods added to the drink.
As a result of all of the above, I want to say the following - the usual symptom for an allergy is not the temperature, but it is observed in case of aggravation of the allergic reaction by any disease or virus. Therefore, before you start to knock down the temperature for allergies alone, you should always consult an allergist.