Drops from an allergy
Seasonal flowering of certain plants, pets, certain foods and household dust, can often provoke the development of allergic rhinitis. The basis for treating allergies is the isolation of the patient from the source of the allergen. However, in the case of the complexity of excluding the provoking factor or with certain difficulties in identifying the cause of the allergy, it is possible to apply the prescribed drops to the nose of the allergy strictly according to the prescribing physician. Usually the action of these drugs is aimed at eliminating sensitivity to allergens and eliminating immunological shifts. Nasal drops from allergies usually combine hyposensitizing and vasoconstrictive properties. Below we will try briefly to describe the most frequently used sprays and drops
Nasal drops from allergies
• Levocabastin. This antihistamine drug improves nasal breathing and eliminates the symptoms of allergic rhinitis in the form of sneezing and itching in the nose
• Allergodyl. This nasal antiallergic spray has no pronounced side effects, it is applied topically. The therapeutic effect comes after a few minutes and lasts about twelve hours
• Vilozen. This anti-inflammatory immunomodulating drug is quite effective in allergic sinusitis. The composition of Vilosene: dehydrated thymus extract, oligopeptides, amino acids, nucleotide compounds and inorganic salts
• Vibrocil, Galazolin, Naphthysine, Nazivin. These vasoconstrictive drugs help to reduce the swelling of the nose in the shortest time, however, for a long time they are not recommended, as there is a strong addiction and nasal breathing without these drugs will be very difficult
• Drops in the nose Sanorin-Anaerhegine. This drug is a combination of antazoline - a blocker of histamine receptors and a vasoconstrictor of naphazoline, which manifests a vasoconstrictive effect. The total effect of these components gives a very persistent therapeutic effect. Indications for use: acute rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, chronic conjunctivitis , spring conjunctivitis, visual accommodation disorders. The drug Sanorin-analgesin used for more than seven days is not recommended due to the fact that the effect of vasoconstrictive naphazoline after this period is markedly reduced
• Spray from Allergy Heifer. With moderate to severe degrees of severity of rhinitis, hormonal nasal sprays are commonly used. These sprays include the Nasobek Heifever, which has a high therapeutic activity with minimal risk of systemic reactions. The action of local glucocorticoids usually occurs with a delay, so at the initial stage of treatment they are usually combined with drugs that stop the acute symptoms of allergies. Indications for use: rhinitis in hay fever, prevention and treatment of year-round and seasonal rhinitis. In the case of severe manifestations of rhinitis, it is recommended to begin preventive treatment no later than one month before the expected start of the flowering season
• Vibrocil. These drops can be used even in infants, 1 cap. in each nostril 3-4 r. in a day. Vibrocil is recommended to use no more than two weeks, and in pregnancy, hypertension, glaucoma, diseases of the thyroid gland, heart and blood vessels, the drug should be taken with extreme caution. Vibrocil is allowed even during lactation.
Drops in the nose from allergies are drugs that are part of the directed at eliminating the symptoms, stopping the allergic process and neutralizing the inflammatory processes. The general therapeutic complex
Eye drops from allergies
Eye drops for allergies are usually used as a therapy for allergic conjunctivitis. They relieve inflammation and prevent the development of histamine, which leads to a reduction in profuse tear, itching and swelling of the eyes. All such symptoms are removed by such antihistamine eye drops as Patanol (Olopatadine), Ketotifen, Azelastine, etc.
Eye drops from the allergy Vizin, Nafkon-A, Opcon-A, in its composition contain antihistamines (phenyramine, antazolin) and decongestants (tetrahydrozoline, phenylephrine, naphazoline), which help with allergy and hay fever.
Eye drops Akular and Lotoprednol relieve swelling and irritation. These drugs are forbidden to apply in case of an allergic reaction to any of their components, as well as in case of infectious diseases of the eyes.
Drops from allergies in children can be used almost all of the above, but you must first consult with a therapist, pediatrician or allergist, since any drops from allergies can be applied in each case, you can judge only after examination and the results of tests.
It should be noted that the simultaneous use of antiallergic eye drops and corticosteroid eye drops significantly increases the risk of infection. Also, eye drops have side effects, which are described in great detail in the instructions for use and which should be treated with all seriousness.