Allergy to fluff
Allergy to poplar fluff is a kind of seasonal allergy, which in its pure form, according to most researchers, does not exist. In itself, poplar fluff does not possess allergenic properties, whereas spores and pollen of plants, which settle on the particles of down and with it are transported to truly huge distances, very often cause allergies.
From the end of June to the middle of July from many people you can hear that they have started an allergy to poplar fluff. Most often this occurs in large cities, where before poplar was planted specially for a special protection of the environment, as an adult tree is able to retain about 50% of metal-containing dust and is confidently at the leading place in the allocation of oxygen and humidification of air.
Getting into the mouth and clogging the nose, poplar fluff causes the development of a strong irritation of the mucous membranes, which leads to such reactions to this irritation as a throat, lachrymation, runny nose, etc. This is basically the main symptoms of seasonal allergy, which according to the statistics is affected by every fourth a resident of our planet.
If the allergic symptomatology always coincides with the period of poplar blossoming, it is necessary to consult an allergist to find out which pollen or spores the plants react so sharply to the organism. After finding out the causal allergen, the doctor will prescribe a special treatment to help get rid of allergy to fluff, and in some cases, you can get by without taking medications, observing a special diet for allergies .
For a less painful reaction to poplar fluff, during the flowering of poplars, it is recommended that people with allergies refuse to eat all fruits, oatmeal, rice, celery and carrots without exception. In addition, you should minimize the use of carbonated beverages, sweets, baked goods and baked goods. Also, during the flowering period, you should stop smoking
Basic rules for allergy to poplar fluff
- You can not allow a large cluster of poplar fluff in the premises. Crossing poplar avenues, windows in the car should be closed. The windows of the dwelling must be curtained with dampened gauze or a small mosquito net
- Several times a day, a special spray based on seawater should be sprayed into the nose. This will help to remove swelling, moisturize the mucous membranes and clean from the fluff nasal passages
- If there are many poplars growing near the house, all surfaces in the apartment without exception should be wiped with a damp cloth at least twice a day. With allergies to fluff, the vacuum cleaner can not help, since it will only inflate it to hard-to-reach places
- You should wash your nose very carefully and wash yourself, every time coming from the street
- Allergy medications should be selected only after consultation with the attending physician, since each of them removes a strictly defined symptomatology. Skin pruritus is removed Claritin and Clarotadine; Persecution in the throat is eliminated by Fenkarol; urticaria implies the appointment of Erius; children are best suited for Diazoline
- When buying antiallergic drugs should be very carefully read the annotation, since most of these drugs have a sedative (hypnotics) effect and their acceptance implies the exclusion for the duration of management treatment by any means and mechanisms of increased danger
- In no case should you be addicted to such vasoconstrictive drops in your nose as Halazolin or Naphthysine, tk. very quickly, there can come a complete addiction to them and without a periodic instillation of the nose, the patient himself can not breathe on his own. Such nasal drops should be applied no longer than a week, not more often than twice a day, otherwise different health problems may begin
- If the allergy to poplar fluff is quite stormy, it is necessary to adhere to a specially designed diet
- Allergy to fluff is treated with various herbal tinctures or to drink any alcohol during treatment is strictly prohibited, as this will only intensify allergic manifestations
The best way to avoid this type of allergy is to leave your residence at the time of flowering poplars, moving to another climatic zone or to places where these trees do not grow. If such a possibility is excluded, it is necessary to follow the recommendations of the attending physician and gradually the allergy will recede
Diet with seasonal allergy to fluff is as follows :
: супы (вегетарианские, овощные, крупяные), нежирная говядина, оливковое и сливочное масло, отварной картофель, каши (рисовая, геркулесовая, гречневая), кисломолочные продукты (простокваша, кефир, творог), укроп и свежие огурцы, печеные яблоки, белый хлеб, чай. Foods that are allowed to eat : soups (vegetarian, vegetable, cereal), low-fat beef, olive and butter, boiled potatoes, porridges (rice, oats, buckwheat), fermented milk products (curdled milk, kefir, cottage cheese), dill and fresh cucumbers, baked apples, white bread, tea.
: рыба и рыбопродукты, птица, орехи, цитрусовые, кофе, шоколад, копчености, горчица, уксус, майонез, специи, редис, хрен, баклажаны, томаты, редька, молоко, яйца, земляника, клубника, мед, сдобное тесто, ананас, дыня. Prohibited products : fish and fish products, poultry, nuts, citrus fruits, coffee, chocolate, smoked products, mustard, vinegar, mayonnaise, spices, radish, horseradish, eggplants, tomatoes, radish, milk, eggs, strawberries, strawberries, honey, pineapple, melon.
In conclusion, I would like to note that quite often allergies due to the similarity of symptoms are confused with the common cold. The conclusion from this should be followed by only one - for any doubtful manifestations during the flowering season of plants, one should consult a doctor, since the correct cause of the developed symptoms can be established only by qualified honey. employee. And only he will distinguish allergic manifestations from the traditional cold and will appoint appropriate adequate treatment.